The privacy of our website users is an essential consideration for us. In this overview post, you are going to learn about how we obtain your information directly or indirectly, and how we use it to make good contact with you or with other users.
1. Log Files
Almost all of the sites on the Internet use log files to store information automatically. Our site lo2d. Com also collects log-based information.
Information We Get From Log Files
- Internet Protocol Address, Known as IP Adress.
- The Browser You Are using.
- The Demographical Information.
- Referring to Pages, Clicks, Movement Around Our Site.
- The Date and Time.
Information We Do Not Collect From Log Files
We don’t collect information based on your publicly identifiable information.
How Are We Using Log Files Information?
We use log file information to monitor our website’s growth, the interest of our audience, and the enhancement of our experience for other users.
Cookies and Web beacons the second place, Cookies are tiny text files that are saved on your device or mobile phone to make your experience more manageable when you revisit our site. You can turn off cookies if you do not want to store cookies in your browser.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Information We Get By From Cookies and Web Beacons
- Users Preferences.
- Identify Your Browser.
- Gather User-Specific Information On pages the User Visit.
- Display Or Personalize Relevant Ads.
How Are We Using Cookies and Web Beacons Information?
We Use Third-Party Sites To Collect data, Like Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
Information We Get By From Analytics
- Analysis Of Pages You Visit.
- Real-Time Visitors Count.
- Your Demographical Location, Device Information, and Network Information.
- Search Terms, Redirected Page, Click Thorugh Rates (CTR).
- Other Similar Information, It Does Not Include Personal Identification Information.
How Are We Using Analytics Information?
We use analytics to monitor our users’ desires, the movement through our pages, the demo-graphic location, and other similar functions.
- Third-Party Sites Policy
- Information Protection
We do not reveal any information to any other group. We use it for educational purposes. We implement a range of security measures to ensure that your personal information is covered when you enter, send, or view your personal information.
- Terms and Conditions