Want deleted data back? Don’t panic, you can now recover deleted data from computer easily by using SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software. You can retrieve your precious data safely.
There are two types of manual methods to retrieve deleted data from computer-
- retrieve deleted files from computer using CMD method
- recover deleted files from computer using Re-cycle bin method
Recover Deleted Data From Computer, Manually
1. Data recovery using the CMD method
You can retrieve deleted data from the computer by using this method safely and securely. But you can not recover permanently deleted data through this method.
- The first step to retrieve deleted files from the computer is to press the “R + Windows” key together.
- After this, type CMD in the search box.
- Go to CMD window, type “chkdsk, ‘drive letter’ /f” and after doing this press enter.
- Press the “Y” key and then press “enter” to continue the procedure.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and press Enter.
2. Data recovery using Re-cycle bin method
You can retrieve deleted files from the computer by using the re-cycle bin method. But you can not recover shift deleted data from the recycle bin. So to recover complete data you can use SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software.
- The first step to recover data is to search for the recycle bin icon, and you need to do a right-click on the icon.
- You need to click on the “open” button, after doing a right-click on the icon.
- After performing the above steps, now you have to select the files which you want to recover.
- After selecting the files, you need to click on the “restore” option to recover deleted files from the computer.
What are the Drawbacks of Manual Method
- No accuracy is there in the manual method.
- In between the recovery procedures, users can lose their data.
- It does not show the correct result.
- This does not provide any kind of guarantee to recover data.
You should use SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from the computer. It is a reliable and trustworthy software that recovers data safely and securely.
Recover Deleted Data From Computer Using Professional Software
Step 1 – Download Software
The first step is to download the software, after downloading, install the software and after this, go to Start and select “all programs”, and then open “SysTools hard drive data recovery”.
Step 2- Scanning Data:-
There are two types of scanning options-
- Scan-If you want to recover deleted and corrupted files/folders then you should select the “scan” option.
- Formatted Scan– If you want to restore the formatted data then you have to select the “formatted scan” option.
Choose the drive & click on the “scan” button.
Step 3- Scanning Progress Report:-
After selecting the scanning process, you have to wait because the software will show you the scanning progress report of the data. It will show you the reading percentage and you have to wait till the time it gets 100%.
Step 4- Recovered:-
When scanning is completed then you get to see all the folders on the left panel. After this, you have to select the data which you want to recover. When you will select the data you can see it on the right panel. The permanently deleted data will be displayed in red color for user convenience.
Step 5- Save Data:-
Select the files or folders you want to recover and click on the “save” button to save the selected files or folders. After this, select a destination in your computer to keep your data safe.
You can recover deleted files from the computer by using SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. You can restore all your data safely and securely and you will have more benefits as compared to other software.
Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- It recovers data from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices very quickly.
- It also provides a demo version for free use.
- This software also do partition recovery, means it recovers the whole partition of a hard drive safely and securely.
- It supports different file formats like FAT, exFAT and NTFS for data recovery.
- This software supports all window versions.
- You can recover videos, documents, pictures, etc and many more things.
- You can use this software to restore deleted, corrupted as well as formatted data.
- This software recovers and saves complete data from hard drive easily.
- This is a safe and secure method to retrieve lost data from the hard drive.
- It can also recover data from GPT and MBR hard drive partition.
- It recovers data from internal as well as external hard disks of the computer.
- This software shows permanently data in red colour.
In this post, I have discussed how you can recover deleted data from the computer. There are 2 manual methods for data recovery. But both the methods have some drawbacks, so to overcome those drawbacks you can use a professional software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software.